Saturday, December 16, 2006

IE7 optimized for Google released

When Microsoft provided the IE7 browser developer APIs, they didn't think Google would actually use it against them. Google have officially released an IE7 version optimized for Google, with Google as the default page, Google Toolbar included, and Google as the default search engine. Interested people can download it from here.

While it might sound like a bad move against Microsoft Live.com, it may be a good one however for IE7 that now Google are promoting it. It all depends on which half of the glass you are talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established website such as yours
take a large amount of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips
for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

my site :: the black dahlia sex